Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

there is a problem with your next billing date

richardm111
Dabbler

there is a problem with your next billing date

An error has occurred

You can't change your products for the moment, there is a problem with your next billing date. Please try again later.

====

I keep getting this message when logging into my account. I have been on contract for the past 9 months, no changes, so I do not know what might be wrong. I did not want to change anything, just check over my account.

5 REPLIES 5
richardm111
Dabbler

Re: there is a problem with your next billing date

No solution?

Problem is still there.

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi there @richardm111, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Just to note, due to the way our system pulls through your messages (chronologically), by sending us multiple tweets/ DMs it effectively delays us in getting back to you as each new message will push you to the back of the queue. The best way to contact us via this platform is to send us a single Tweet or DM and await a response; we will always get back to you as soon as we can. You should have had an email about your bills changing amount from the next billing date, there has been a billing system issue on your account. It will resolve itself from the next billing date and this will allow you to then change the date to your preferred

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
richardm111
Dabbler

Hello,

I do not have Twitter and what is DM?

I did get an email saying my bill is almost doubling to £36 a month even though I am on a fixed term 18 month contract and I am at only month number 9. How can this be possible?

Today I had yet another very odd message when logging in:-

Account Closing

You can't change your products for the moment, there is a problem with your next billing date. Please try again later.

Please change your email address to your new one if you have not done so already.

Why is my account closing?

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi there @richardm111 As advised this is a part of a billing system issue which we are aware of, and the fixture of this should happen from your next billing date following the email from us on Thursday about this. 

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team
teddysmum
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

I think the writers of Plusnet's software need sacking or at least made to put it right. It is incapable of coping with the simplest and common events, such as an offer ending between billing dates.