cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

taken money that wasnt meant to be taken!!!!!!

skeeble

taken money that wasnt meant to be taken!!!!!!

I am absolutly fuming yesterday i rang to join up was very pleased in the deal i was getting and only having to pay £4.99 upfront for p&p so you can imagine my annoyance today when not only have they took £7 which is more than they were meant to take but also they have taken another £11.48!!!! to make matters even worse this money wasnt even in my bank account so now ive gone over my overdraft limit and am going to inccur charges how on earth can they just take money out of someones account outrageous!!!!!
4 REPLIES 4
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

Re: taken money that wasnt meant to be taken!!!!!!

All broadband services are paid in advance so I suspect the other payment was your first monthly fee for the product you selected. This will have been details in the Terms & Conditions... which you did read in full didn't you?
skeeble

I was clearly told npo money apart from £4.99 would be taken from my card I set up direct debit to pay my monthly bill I did not give them permission to take any pther money of any kind from my bank card!! as for terms and conditions as i said I rang them to join up so havent had any and the only terms and conditions they spoke of was the direct debit thing that they have to read out
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

In that case it is something else... or an error.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Skeeble,
It looks like the money was taken from the card because the direct debit hasn't set up yet, though I can see that this has been sorted by one of our support agents. I'm sorry that it happened that way though.