cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

switching to PN

veck

switching to PN

Hi,
I have been struggling with switching to plusnet for months now, and I figured that I would maybe get some help from here. Here is the last ticket I opened yesterday which summerize the situation (ticket #83771581):
Hello,
I have ordered a plusnet fibre broadband on last november. An engineer went into my premises a few days later to set the new socket and the BT modem up but realized that there were a line fault. He told me that it would only take a few days before the fault would be fixed.
A few weeks later, I have been told by your customer service that this fault had now been resolved but that I needed to send you a new MAC code from my previous ISP to get my plusnet account ready and my broadband activated (as the previous MAC code I had sent was now obsolete). Which I did, and your customer service told me that everything was now ok and that I would soon see my broadband service activated. Indeed, I then received some news from your customer service saying that my service should be activated by 01/04/2014 midnight.
On the 31th of march I received an sms saying that the order had succefully complete. Anyway, my BT modem DSL light remained off.
On the 1st of april I received an email saying that plusnet was sorry to see me leave. Apparently, my line had been canceled somehow. I did not cancel anything as I have been waiting for months now to get a decent broadband.
Needless to say that I am very very very (...) very annoyed now.
Can someone take care of this and get me everything to work QUICKLY?
I would be very gratefull.
Regards,
Kevin

Today, I got an answer for an older ticket saying that my previous ISP (virgin media fwiw)  had ordered a line cease and that plusnet had nothing to do with it. Which I totally understand. But still, I don't want to be rude but it has been months now. I would be very gratefull if someone here was willing to sort this out.
Cheers,
Kevin.
4 REPLIES 4
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: switching to PN

Hi and Welcome
I have sent a PM to Chris Parr & Bob Pullen to have a look
veck

thanks!
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi veck,
I'm aware you spoke to a colleague of mine yesterday and he has placed the order to re-start your phone line which is due to complete on 16/04/2014. I have placed the Fibre order for you to match this date with the installation slot being between 8AM and 1PM.
I'm very sorry this has taken so long and for any inconvenience caused. I've updated this information on Ticket: 83934221 as well. We'll continue to monitor the progression on this ticket until completion for you.
veck

Hi Linn,
Please see the update on ticket  #83934221 . I am aware that you are trying to help, but I am getting very tired of this.