Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

suspend account

adrian_k
Hooked

suspend account

hi,

It's not ideal to do this via the forum but I'm trying to alleviate the strain on your phone agents.

I'm moving into rented accomodation which has broadband included and would like to suspend my BB but continue with access to email and then reinstate my account when I move into a permanent residence.

I spoke to an agent at the end oif last year who said that this is easily done.  I now have a moving date so would like to take up this option.  I was told at the time that because of the length of time that I'd been a customer that you'd be able to do provide this service for free, can I confirm that this is still the case.

tia

1 REPLY 1
adrian_k
Hooked

Re: suspend account

hi,

As I'd not had a response via the Forum, I decided to call.  The agent told me that this service was not available which contradicts the previous conversation that I'd had with a PN agent and also this thread where the agent seemed very helpful and sorted the request.

Maybe I didn't use the correct terminolgy of cancelling my account.  I'm moving tomorrow and really could have done without this.

tia