cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

still haven't received my £75 amazon voucher

steve1789

still haven't received my £75 amazon voucher

when i took out my contract with you i should of received an email with a £75 amazon voucher after months and months and many conversations with your customer support i still haven't received the email i keep getting the same reply "were waiting for a response from marketing" your customer support is shocking and frankly i think i will stop my direct debit until this is solved as you have failed to up hold your part of the contract! 
10 REPLIES 10
joclark
Grafter

Re: still haven't received my £75 amazon voucher

I will have a look in to you and contact the marketing team.

I will let you know the progress shortly
joclark
Grafter

I have sent your details back to the marketing team.
We should have an update for you within the next 7 days. Sorry about the inconvenience.
Jo 
steve1789

ok thank you
frank80

Hi steve, did they send it to you then? I joined PN as new costumer with the amazon voucher offer but i haven't received it yet
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

@frank80 Your issue doesn't appear to be chased. If you'd like to raise a ticket, we'll look into getting it chased for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
steve1789

so its now the 8th of April and guess what? I still haven't heard anything or received my voucher im contacting watchdog and ofcom!
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Sorry to hear you still haven't received this.
I'll pass the details onto someone to see if we can get a update for you today.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
steve1789

its amazing how i had to say i was complaining to watchdog and ofcom before you would actually send me my voucher! im still writing a complaint as 4-5 months to get this sorted is an absolute joke!
justlike

I've been a customer of Plusnet since 2010 and have had no problem with the broadband service or phone line BUT this Amazon Voucher lark is driving me up the wall.
I signed up for another contract on 1st December 2014 with the promise of a £75 Amazon voucher, here we are 1st May and like many others  NO VOUCHER!
Everytime I speak to someone they 'raise a ticket' another 14 days goes by and nothing, zilch........... Angry
Breach of contract of mis selling?    Wonder if Martin Lewis or Watchdog are going to pick up on this?
Justlike.

hickman2342

I'm in the same situation.. every time contact customer service I get told marketing will get back to me within 5-7 days. I signed up in February however the switch over was messed up I was sent out 35 pound cashback as a goodwill gesture and then passed through to the sales team who completed my switchover and confirmed I would receive the 75 pounds gift voucher within 30 days, this was also confirmed via email with a question number to track the progress of this. Since I received this email I have chased this up from 30 day of receipt of email ( 7 March 2015 )
The last time I spoke with one of your advisors, she was in agreement that plusnet was in breech of contract and that I could, by rights claw back my payments made to plusnet, but I'm not that kind of person and have been a happy customer for more than 2 years and find this is an unacceptable practice and want to know when the £75 gift voucher will be sent out to me

Thanks  Carl