cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

still charging me for full price fibre broadband after renewing my contract at half price deal ?

popred
Hooked

still charging me for full price fibre broadband after renewing my contract at half price deal ?

plusnet contacted me in sept and offered me a half price fibre broadband for 18 months which I accepted but they are still billing me at full price .why ? 

2 REPLIES 2
CharlieBV
Grafter
Fixes: 2

Re: still charging me for full price fibre broadband after renewing my contract at half price deal ?

Hey there,

Sorry to hear that. I do think that your discount must not have been applied into your account which of course will be added as soon as you contact them.

As well as that, they will also refund (as a credit) the extra amount that you were not supposed to pay if the discount was added into your account.

The credit that were added into your account will then appear into your next invoice which by that time your discount will be added. Meaning you will be paying less due to the fact that you received the credits. Once this has been paid, you will then go back to the agreed contract (which include the discount) with it.

I hope this helps! 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: still charging me for full price fibre broadband after renewing my contract at half price deal ?

Sorry to hear this.

@CharlieBV is pretty much spot on. I've applied a credit to your account now, which will come off your next invoice, including fixing your monthly discount moving forward. We'll send you email confirmation over this within 24 hours.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to let us know.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet