cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sold plusnet on the basis of having a DD date of 1st of month

macapaca

sold plusnet on the basis of having a DD date of 1st of month

The main reason I left Talktalk was because they refused to move the DD date. The Plusnet salesperson did a great job when I inquired about broadband and told me outright that I would be billed on the 1st of the month. Everything has been very smooth and the service great but i still have issue with being billed late in the month when there is a chance of it bouncing.
I was also told by a member of the cancellation team that there was one person that could make this happen and that he would get back to me. I didn't hear a thing. When I enquired the computer said no and by that time I was not able to cancel the contract.
Come on Plusnet surely you can differentiate from the competition with better flexibility in this area?
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: sold plusnet on the basis of having a DD date of 1st of month

Hi,
I'm just about to try calling you to discuss this and see what we can do about this.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
caccy

My daughter has exactly the same problem and for exactly the same reason. She has been told that "they are looking into it".
Why cannot Plusnet vary the DD date? Are you actively trying to allow alternative DD dates?
She currently pays by card but this doesn't always work because the system cannot give her a fixed  invoice on a fixed date and tries to take money from it when there is nothing there..
Suggestion:- Invoice on a fixed date i.e. tomorrow and any monies due because of the time delay added to the next months invoice. All the utility companies seem to be able to live with this system why not PlusNet?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@caccy
All our customers do have a fixed billing date. Unfortunately we don't have the ability to change when that date falls each month.  It's due to the way our billing system works and isn't intended to encumber anyone but we are aware that this can be restrictive for certain people in certain circumstances so we're taking this feedback onboard.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team