cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting up direct debit

thirteen

setting up direct debit

I know it is written somewhere, but I cannot find the information for my bank to set up a direct debit to pay my monthly bill - and I do not want to hang on for 30 minutes using the phone number given for contact. By the way, the 0800 number is not recognized. (So I think I need the plusnet account name and sort code.)
4 REPLIES 4
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Re: setting up direct debit

Hi thirteen
Is the 0800 number you are trying 0800 432 0200?  That is Residential Support and is working ok for me.  You need to give your account details to Plusnet to set up a Direct Debit.  You don't need the Plusnet details.  You can set up a Direct Debit at https://portal.plus.net/apps/paymentdetails/manage/directdebit (login required).
Hope that helps you.
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

thirteen

Hello Phil - and many thanks. I am off to the "manage" site now. This is surely the additional direction I need. Daniel (thirteen)
thirteen

Hello again Phil: you were spot on and everything has been set up. Thanks again, Daniel
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

No problem Daniel.  Glad I could be of help.
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.