Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rocket scientist required

FIXED
Stevie65
Grafter

Re: rocket scientist required

Hi mark
If I could access the member centre I could access the billing page so no I don't have the username to do that. That's why I'm here. It is incredibly frustrating on the help pages there is some part that says click here if you don't have your username and you need help with that. You know what happens when you click it? It takes you to the login with yiur username screen and says login with your username to access the info. I couldn't make it up.
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Incomplete post removed.

Mustrum
Community Veteran

Fix

@Stevie65 I don't have the same router as you, but everyone that I have ever used has a place to enter your username and password. The video I linked, if you have viewed it will take you to the page below:

Clicking on Internet in the Broadband Connection window, "should" open up a window to show your username I think!

image.png

Stevie65
Grafter

That's the page where you have admin and your connection to the internet password I have that already
Mustrum
Community Veteran

So what happens when you clicj on the Internet button?

Stevie65
Grafter

I has to take a break because it was too fr trashing for me. Then I came back calmer and sat down sit some more exploring. It wasn't allowin me access to the information on Internet or broadband and there no was nothing I could click on originally
Stevie65
Grafter

I had to go to the small type options at the bottom to reconfigure then this gave me a page to put the admin password in then go back to the main page and then it was a link. Once it was active link it had the username in there. I have now paid the bill but no help from plusnet or any responses from them. What a nightmare. Thank you to everyone who posted. I feel like I need a drink but I'm two days behind now with work and most probably I'll have to work through the night to make it up.
Stevie65
Grafter

Terrible autocorrelation on my spelling there
Mustrum
Community Veteran

Glad you have got it sorted .

If you had to change your password in the Member Centre, then you will have to put the matching password into the router - sojust be aware if the router suddenly stops connecting to the internet.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Stevie65, I am very sorry for the issues encountered paying your bill, though looks like this is now sorted with help from some of the other forum users.

If you have any further issues, please just let us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team