cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restrictions placed on account

haywardsteve
Grafter

restrictions placed on account

It seems Plusnet has not solved the problem that has been upsetting members for at least a year OR is not even trying to fix it,

This problem is the failed billing putting instant restrictions onto the account which locks you out of Plusnet so you CANNOT check the reason OR even pay the bill by another card,

This morning I got the email from Plusnet that they could not take payment from my card ( which was due to the card provider installing new updates ) I tried to use the link provided in the Email wwws\\plus.net/pay and it would not work with a cannot find page error so I tried to go to Plus.net home page with the same result not a single Plusnet page would load but I could go anywhere else without problems.

I cannot fathom why Plusnet would stop you going to their pages but let you go anywhere else in fact I would expect them to restrict your access to only their pages until the bill was paid.

When I phoned Plusnet the payment went through without any problem and when I told the rep about the problem I had he told me it was a first for him and I told him " COME ON PULL THE OTHER ONE YOUR FORUM HAS HAD LOTS OF PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS FOR MONTHS NOW! so it seems NO ONE can be bothered to get off their asses and find out what is going on in their systems.

I will not give Plusnet a direct debit access as the last time they had one they kept taking payment twice so now they have a payment request to a Pre pay debit card that I load with just anough cash to pay what I think is the bill amount ( you cannot see what the monthly bill is before its due (another failing)).

WHY SHOULD WE PUT UP WITH SUCH CRAPPY SERVICE WHEN IT COMES TO BILLING AND PAYMENT SORT IT OUT 

4 REPLIES 4
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: restrictions placed on account

Hi @haywardsteve

Thank you for your post and I am sorry that you have been having issues getting into our site.

I appreciate this is a very frustrating situation for you, I assure you that we are aware of this issue and it is being actively worked by our Incident Management Team.

While I cannot tell you a date that this will be resolved I can advise it is being worked as a priority and we will update you as soon as a resolution is in place.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@Warwick ""I appreciate this is a very frustrating situation for you, I assure you that we are aware of this issue and it is being actively worked by our Incident Management Team.""

I would think everyone is aware of this situation Cheesy in fact most have been aware for the past 12 months

haywardsteve
Grafter

I cannot see why this problem exists still after a year of people complaining about it, sulely it can only be a coding issue that can be rewritten otherwise GO BACK TO THE OLD SYSTEM THAT WORKED!!!