cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refund

darrylduffield

refund

I signed up to Plusnet a few weeks ago and paid £30 at the time, but changed my mind and decided to stay with my old provider within 24 hours. I rang Plusnet the following day to cancel and I was told I'd receive a full refund. After a couple of weeks of no refund I rang to ask them where it was only to be told it could take up to the 17th Sept. This being 3 weeks later. It's now the 17th and still no refund. I've spoken to them again to be told there's going to be an investigation as to why my refund has not been issued and they don't know when I will get my refund.

Shocking!  So glad I didn't switch over to Plusnet. I've spent most of the morning either on hold or being put through to someone ele who can help and still no sign of refund.

1 REPLY 1
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: refund

Hi @darrylduffield,

I'm really disappointment to see this has happened and apologies in regards to the lack of communication on this matter. I can see a colleague has picked this up and raised it to the relevant team for you. The ticket will be updated once it has been worked, you can view the ticket here.