cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referal wrong

ginisdad
Dabbler

referal wrong

hi have a recent referral showing as 75p should be £1.25  Roll_eyes  can somebody kick the calculator please
3 REPLIES 3
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Re: referal wrong

Is the referrals product "Business Fibre Unlimited"?  That is the only one showing with a referral value of £1.25.
If it isn't I'm guessing that you may be adding 75p from their broadband to 50p from their phone to get the £1.25?
If that is the case then the 2 referral values show as 2 separate lines in the list of referrals.
If it is the value at the top of that page that is showing the amount of credit you currently have, then the amounts are only added to that when they have been billed (or maybe payment taken, I forget) from the other user.  If they are a new referral then it is likely that phone and broadband haven't gone live at the same time.
I hope that helps
Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

i had one where the bb for 75p was there two weeks before the 50p for phone line, so as Phil says it's probably a timing issue.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
ginisdad
Dabbler

thanks for reply, yes phone &broadband went live same day both showing status active, values are both there but total tokens showing 1&0 total credit 75p&0 Huh