cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refer3 free months

ARone
Grafter

refer3 free months

in the promotion that has just ended I refered 3 people all are showing in my account , when does the free months start for my own account ,  one is still pending although signed up in time.
how does this all work please  Wink
17 REPLIES 17
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: refer3 free months

The terms of the offer can be seen here. In particular:
Quote from: Ryan
3 months, 6 months or 12 months of free broadband discount for the referrer will be processed after the offer end date, provided that the referred signup(s) result in a successful migration or activation of the broadband services and only if the broadband account is still active.

The offer ended on the 28th March, so I'd expect the free months to be applied at some point over the next week or two.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

NGNet
Grafter

Are the Refer3 discounts due to be applied soon?  I was expecting them to be processed 14 days after the end of the offer, which would have been the start of this week.
It's just that my next billing date is the 16th and I was hoping the discount would be in place by then  Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

It looks like everything is lined up for the discount to be applied prior to your next billing date on the 16th.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
NGNet
Grafter

Cool Thanks for checking Adam
ARone
Grafter

I  am interested in this too stil as I had 3 referels and next bill date is 29th but at the moment cant get anywhere by checking out the my referels page it just hangs but the 3 were showing as ok last time I checked , how can we check if its applied Smiley
NGNet
Grafter

Still no refer3 discount applied to my account .
And now I've just had emails to say that the normal referrals have been applied against this month's bill and that the usual amount will be taken by DD  Huh
ARone
Grafter

Still no refer3 discount applied to my account .
And now I've just had emails to say that the normal referrals have been applied against this month's bill and that the usual amount will be taken by DD  Huh?

can you see anything in your referel section most annoying here is that all mine have disappeared which leaves no way of checking status or anything else unless we keep a copy ourselves of all people we refer , Mine was working fine then shortly after they all paid etc the page is now blank with no way I can see of checking payments / free months etc .
Am I missing a screen as  this is all I get now there must be some way of tracking this as its too hard to remember individual people we refer .
Some sort of communication about deals would not take much surely as we all budget these days around offers and monthly outgoings

thats my current referal page totally blank now and I was due payout and of course had a full quota of refer3 sign ups all cleared now it shows nothing at all - whats going on
ARone
Grafter

Nobody can answer this then ?
Ive even put in a ticket and had a reply with a referal link , of which I am already aware how to get to that page but it comes up blank so is no help at all.
How do I see my referals ?
I have another wanting to sign up for new BB/Phone  but am unwilling to do that until I can be sure that the referal is working for my present ones  , ticket reply hasnt helped  one bit the reral screen used to work but not for me now in either firefox , IE or google chrome  Wink
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi ARone,
I've just been able to log in and check your referrals fine via the portal, do you still get the blank page after clearing all cookies and cache?
With regard to the three months free, I've been assured that these will all be updated and added by the end of the week.
NGNet
Grafter

"Current Referrals" page has been doing the same for me, on and off.  I don't think it has anything to do with the refer3 promotion, more like a problem with the portal web servers accessing the database.
(My page is currently working showing all of my referrals, but it has been blank on several occasions over the last week or two)
Perhaps someone from Plusnet will ask the referrals team what is happening here - both the reason for the flaky referrals status display in the portal, and also why the Refer3 discounts have not yet been applied to the referrer accounts? 
NGNet
Grafter

@Matt,  I assume that it is too late now for the discount to be applied to my account this month?  A bit peeved as I specifically asked if the original timescale published in the blog was going to be met and was assured it would earlier in this thread.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi NGNet,
Unfortunately that looks to be the case, I'm very sorry about that. I'll make sure this is fed back to the team for you. I'll also ask a few questions about what's happening with the portal.
ARone
Grafter

As said above it does not work any longer on any browser , if cookies were the issue it would not affect newly installed browsers surely.
Cookies and cache were cleared as a matter of course within firefox.
It would be better to have a date for this refer3 promotion wasnt it supposed to be applied 14 days after , whatever the case not being able to track referals any longer is pretty annoying if these promotions continue , if its a bug then surely it should be looked at after all most of us know how the control panel usually works  and raising a ticket just seems to bring a FAQ cut and paste or a link , lol , that doesnt work here on either PC for last few days  Wink
ARone
Grafter

Still no word on when these free months will be added ?
Would be nice to get an answer so that we can budget accordingly or follow update in my account or whatever as it is there seems to be no information despite referals clearing and paid up  Huh