Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refer 3 promo code...

MakeTeaNotWar
Grafter

refer 3 promo code...

Dear PN,
My parents just signed up to plusnet with me as a recommendation however at no point was I able to enter the "refer3" promotional code, only afterwards i discovered I'd used the wrong link....  Embarrassed
Was hoping you'd be able to do something to tag this offer on? Even though we've gone from the wrong link and technically you could say "no p**** off", I'm hoping you'll show a bit of understanding and be able to help? You've had some new custom afterall, I just didnt use the right link so it's a bit harsh if you can't Sad
Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: refer 3 promo code...

Hi there,
I'm afraid that it's a sorry but no in this case. We'll add the referral in for you though.Sorry if you think we're being harsh, it's not our intention. These offers are dependant on specific links being used and we're not able to honour them outside of the dates of the offer I'm afraid.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
MakeTeaNotWar
Grafter

Just a little harsh...  Roll_eyes
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

We have to have some rules to follow, leave it with us and we'll see what we can do Wink
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I'm looking into this now for you.
As mentioned I wasn't being harsh, these things have rules which is why I needed to say no in the first instance plus we have expectations with other customers to look after too. I've applied the discounts for both accounts and have made sure that the referral is in place correctly.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team