Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Your Line Rental Saver payment" email

daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

"Your Line Rental Saver payment" email

I received an email yesterday which reads the same as the gradually becoming regular "your bill will be delayed" email but with the above subject line. Now, my LRS does not expire until 2019 so I would hope that the subject is just a mistake.

Anyone else get this?

Dave

4 REPLIES 4
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: "Your Line Rental Saver payment" email

Yes I got one exactly the same yesterday. My LRS runs out in November so sooner than yours.

No doubt this is another symptom of the new billing system!

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @daveplus and @jgb,

I'm sorry that you've both received unexpected emails about "Your Line Rental Saver Payment." I've checked both of your accounts and can confirm that no payments have been taken for line rental saver and that these emails were sent in error. I'll flag this to our billing team and I'm sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
peter6000
Grafter
Fixes: 2

I got one of these too (on 5th October); I'd only quickly looked at it when it arrived and just thought it said my normal billing was delayed... I didn't clock that it was talking about line-rental-saver.

My line-rental shouldn't be due until something like June 2019!

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @peter6000

I'm sorry that you have also received an email regarding this. I have looked into your account and can confirm that no payments will be taken for Line Rental Saver and that the email was sent in error.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. I will raise this error to the relevant team to have this matter looked into more thoroughly

Please let us know if you need further assistance.