cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"You can't add Line Rental Saver for the moment. Unfortunately Customer Centre Members..."

RustyBee
Hooked

Re: "You can't add Line Rental Saver for the moment. Unfortunately Customer Centre Members...&a

Hi @Gandalf 

I've just received 2 emails advising me of upcoming credits on my account - one for £7.49 and another for £4.01. That doesn't add-up to £18.99. Is this correct?!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: "You can't add Line Rental Saver for the moment. Unfortunately Customer Centre Members...&a

Hi @RustyBee 

Not all the credits have gone through the system yet, I'd expect you to receive a final email before midnight. When we apply a credit it takes 2 hours to auto-approve in the system and for any additional credits they've got to be manually approved. So far you'd have just received the credits we've manually approved. Sorry for the confusing way we're doing this.

@jgb I'm happy to pass the feedback on.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mojopearl
Hooked

Re: "You can't add Line Rental Saver for the moment. Unfortunately Customer Centre Members...&q

Now I have the following on my account today. Yet, I've paid my line rental and I am due refunds. How many tickets do i really need to renew a contract? I'm beginning to think you just love your customers  to call in or speak via online chat! 

Account username: mojopearl 

Thanks for requesting to change your call plan. We're processing the request now, but to confirm here are the details:

New call plan: Line Only

New monthly cost: 18.99

New contract period: Monthly

This change will happen on 2nd September 2019.
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: "You can't add Line Rental Saver for the moment. Unfortunately Customer Centre Members...&q

Hi @Mojopearl

Your LRS payment was successful as per the service notification here. The reason that the line rental is still showing on the extract you've highlighted is because LRS will not be active on your account until your next billing date - until that point in time, any correspondence you receive will include line rental, because as far as our billing system is concerned, you currently DO pay line rental (although I can see that aspect of August's bill has been covered here).

As soon as the LRS ticks over in September, you'll no longer see Line Rental listed against any of your bills for the next 12 months.

Best wishes

Dave

RustyBee
Hooked

@Gandalf I've updated my ticket accordingly, but this is just to inform any followers of this thread...

Thanks for putting the credits through. They did all come through in the end (and added-up to £18.99), so my first bill of my new contract that I got yesterday had the monthly line rental fully refunded. I was able to renew my line rental saver the same day the bill was produced. Problem sorted, right?

Actually, no. I've been overcharged on the contract itself. It's supposed to be £7.50 a month. I've been charged £11.00.

C'mon Plusnet, how can this sort of thing happen... again?

Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

Hi there @RustyBee,

I'm really sorry about this. I've had a further look into your account and I've dropped you a reply to your open ticket with further information.

Hope this helps.