cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Updates to your service" email with price rise/offer

MikeBz
Rising Star

"Updates to your service" email with price rise/offer

Today I've received an email from PlusNet detailing upcoming price rises, and with a link to click to get "Unlimited Fibre and line rental for £27.99 a month" if I take out a new 18 month contract.  When I click on the link (which an obfuscated URL, so designed to take me to a page specific to  my account) I get a banner saying "Please wait while we check your line details" for a while, and then it lands on a page with the URL www.plus.net/campaigns/error, the content of which is "You're almost sorted.  We just need you to sign into the Member Centre and review your account there."  I'm already logged in to the member centre but hey ho, I click the button for "Member Centre" and get taken to the regular member centre home page with no details of the offer described in the email.  Will this start working at some point?

1 REPLY 1
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: "Updates to your service" email with price rise/offer

Hi @MikeBz, I'm very sorry for the issues you're having trying to take out the deal offered on your email. Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I have flagged this to the relevant team so this can be looked into further.

If you are tempted to take out the deal offered in the email, I'd advise giving our Customer Options Team a call on 0800 013 2632 so that we can get that put through for you Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team