Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"The account has no invoice in Failed Billing" after login screen

FIXED
SteveH72

"The account has no invoice in Failed Billing" after login screen

Hi PlusNet Support (tech and billing)

I have been receiving the following error immediately following the login screen when trying to access my account:

"The account has no invoice in Failed Billing".

I am then unable to navigate around my account features (billing, etc.) in the Members Centre. This has been happening for several years now and I've mentioned it several times with my dealings with you.

I know I have no outstanding invoices and everything has been paid on time, all of which was confirmed when I last spoke with you over the phone. I also raised this issue with you over the phone at the time - several weeks ago - and was assured that an incident/ticket etc. would be raised and that this would be confirmed with 48 hours with some kind of response, even if just a status update. Still no response to date.

Please advise on the status!

Regards

14 REPLIES 14
SteveH72

Re: "The account has no invoice in Failed Billing" after login screen

P.S. To date, a ticket/incident/issue number or link has not been issued to me.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Fix

Hi @SteveH72,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been affected by this issue. I've asked a colleague to try making a change on the account, which will hopefully resolve the issue. It may take a few minutes to take affect, but please try again this afternoon/evening and let us know if there's any difference.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
SteveH72

Thanks! All sorted, finally. I can now fully log in and navigate around the various features of my account.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Awesome and thanks for the confirmation Steve.

Apologies for the issues you've had with your account.

Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
sjre2014

I’m having same issue I’ve rang months ago and was assured it would get sorted in 48hrs but wasn’t and still the message shows
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hi @sjre2014

Thank you for reaching out, I've also now passed your account details onto a colleague, we should have this issue resolved for you within the next day or two. Feel free to give us a shout if you require any further assistance at all.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Sean6

I am I also seeing the same message when logging in.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Same applies to you as well @Sean6

It's just our system being a little slow to update your latest payment onto the account. This won't affect your services and should resolve itself in a day or two. Smiley

Adam
Sean6

I'm afraid that this has been an ongoing problem for the last couple of months.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Ah fair enough @Sean6

Yeah I can see the Failed Billing flag on there, but looking through the account ledger it looks like bills and payments are being processed correctly - it's just the flag that's stuck.

When raising this with our Billing Operations Team last week, I was advised that there's little that can be done, and that it will not affect your services at all.

Adam
Sean6

This flag appears every time I click on almost any tab on my account (Including 'manage account') effectively resulting in me being unable to change my password or change/update my payment method. Based upon this, I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with you when you say that this has not affected my service at all, as it has effectively locked me out of being able to make any changes to my account and my broadband package. I am also sceptical about your billing teams assertion that there is little that can be done about it. If however it is truly is the case that this issue can't be resolved, than perhaps It is time for me to shop around for a new broadband provider, one whose online services actually function correctly.   

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for your time on the phone @Sean6

As discussed, I believe the payment method on the account needs to be updated in order to get this resolved. Feel free to give us a call on 0800 432 0200 to get this sorted. Smiley

Adam
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

@Sean6 

We've fixed the issue now by removing the failed payment flag through 'disabling and re-enabling' your account. 

Basically one of our systems showed your account in failed payment but there was no outstanding bill in our billing engine. 

Hence the "no invoice in failed billing" error message. Really sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Sean6

Thanks for your help Anoush, I'm glad this issue has been resolved.