cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Personal Renewal Offer" withdrawn as I get to the end of my contract

NigelHS
Hooked

"Personal Renewal Offer" withdrawn as I get to the end of my contract

Is anyone else finding that "Personal Renewal offers" of , in my case, £26pm now showing as 'no longer valid' and the base price has risen to just under £38pm  for the same product!

My only option is to waste time getting in touch with Customer Retention. I thought PlusNet was better than this and I have been subscribing to their services for decades! Bruised and offended.

4 REPLIES 4
Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 73

Re: "Personal Renewal Offer" withdrawn as I get to the end of my contract

You may also get a renewed offer email closer to the end of your contract.

I suggest you phone Customer Options Team  on 0800 013 2632 rather than using the offer you find in the members centre.

Dan.

NigelHS
Hooked

I agree, I may get another offer. My point is that having made an actractive offer to me NOT through this Forum by directly, they have decided on the face of it to increase monthly charges for the same product by around £10pm compared to that "personal offer".

I have tried but will try again later to use the PlusNet Chat function to make some headway. I suspect you are right that a phonecall is the best way forward. Ah well.

agedgopher
All Star
Fixes: 15

@NigelHS 

Don't waste your time trying to use the chat function, it was disabled ages ago causing much annoyance to those who find using telephones a major difficulty.

Best  option is to phone in or wait for a passing staff member to pick up this thread.

Evan

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

Hey there @NigelHS So sorry about the issues with this deal. I can give you a call and pop you through if you want?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team