cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Late payment", billing page will not load nor will a number of other sites

joycey420

"Late payment", billing page will not load nor will a number of other sites

So for whatever reason plusnet likes to tell me every month that my payment failed and gives me the billing page where I just pay it manually. It's not the end of the world so I just pay it that way every month. This month, the billing page will not load, nor will a number of other sites (i.e. paypal). When I navigate via google to my account page and login to plusnet, I can access my bill and payment details, however when I attempt to pay it says contacting my bank for further details and this will not load.

I'm seeing a pattern: billing page does not load, paypal does not load, barclays bank thing does not load

Certain (secure?? not a tech guy) websites will not load. 

Sort it out so I can actually pay you, or better yet use the perfectly valid bank details that you hold for me and take the payment as you are expected too, and restore my service. Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: "Late payment", billing page will not load nor will a number of other sites

Welcome to the community forums @joycey420

I'm sorry to hear you've been having problems with making a payment online recently (Along with a few other websites)

Looking at your account I see you've since been able to make a payment. Are you still experiencing problems with any other sites?

@joycey420 wrote:
better yet use the perfectly valid bank details that you hold for me and take the payment as you are expected too

I've had a look back through some of the failed payment notices and it looks like the bank have been rejecting our requests.

Your Direct Debit payment failed because of the following:
The bank/building society doesn't recognise the instruction setup to pay the Direct Debit.

It may be worth resubmitting the direct debit instruction via your account here: https://www.plus.net/my.html?action=update_credit_card&s=0

I hope this helps.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet