cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Checking your details"

chrisclark91
Grafter

"Checking your details"

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. Just wondering how long I can expect to be stuck on this stage of my order for, placed my order 4 working days ago so I would have thought I would atleast be past that stage by now, but what would I know. So yeah, does anyone have any ideas how long I can expect to wait before the next stage? Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
mathewlisett
Grafter

Re: "Checking your details"

well our new line for the phone took 2-4 working days and where sent a text and email with the details , and then on the day sent another text and email stating it was ready to use.
and same goes for the broadband, we were told 5-7 workind days after the phone, and same thign happened.
pain in the backside to wait, but thats why the word patience is about, and it is certainly a bit of detail you should have been informed either via the order online or phone
chrisclark91
Grafter

Ah, since I've posted this topic, it has now moved on to "activating your line" and says it will typically take a week to complete :).
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
It looks like your broadband order is underway now, so should be live middle of next week for you. Following that we'll place the order to transfer the phone across which should take another 7 working days or so.
Hope that helps,
chrisclark91
Grafter

Thank you, Matt. Guess this topic can be closed.  Smiley