cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Can't change product at this moment, (..) order currently being processed." Except not....

Urgonath
Hooked

"Can't change product at this moment, (..) order currently being processed." Except not....

Trying to renew contract, but for the past few months I've not been able to due to the following error state:

"An error has occurred

You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later."

"Trying again later" obviously hasn't worked. I tried calling up your helpline, but the chap one the phone wasn't able to identify an issue.

All I can see is that the delivery of my router is still open. But that arrived at the start of my original contract, nearly 2 years ago!

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: "Can't change product at this moment, (..) order currently being processed." Except not....

Thanks for your post @Urgonath I've completed the order from long ago in our systems, so things should look a little differently in your account now and you should be able to renew your contract online.

Apologies for the inconvenience this caused. Let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with though.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Wheel_nut
Grafter

Re: "Can't change product at this moment, (..) order currently being processed." Except no

@Gandalf , Well done for fixing this for the Customer but the problem that many of us are encountering is in the customer's experience with your Telephone Customer Service agents illustrated in the statement ""Trying again later" obviously hasn't worked. I tried calling up your helpline, but the chap one the phone wasn't able to identify an issue."

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Re: "Can't change product at this moment, (..) order currently being processed." Except no

@Wheel_nut You're seeing this issue because of a change going through your account. For more details of this change, there's a service notice here which was emailed to you at the time. If you're still seeing an error afterwards can you let me know?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Wheel_nut
Grafter

@Gandalf I think that you misunderstood the gist of my post. To repeat it, "the customer's experience with your Telephone Customer Service agents illustrated in the statement ""Trying again later" obviously hasn't worked. I tried calling up your helpline, but the chap one the phone wasn't able to identify an issue.""

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@Wheel_nut Apologies for any misunderstanding. In fairness in your case if you try again later it will work, you'll need to try again after the date we've provided you in the email and service logged on to your account.

This will be the problem and if it isn't then could you let us know after that date? Thanks.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet