cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"An error has occurred.....order in progress."

InezA

"An error has occurred.....order in progress."

"An error has occurred - You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress."

I'm getting this error, and my account is effectively locked, but I haven't made any changes to the account since it was renewed months ago. It's obvious that a lot of other people have had the same problem, and that the Plusnet Help Team have been able to resolve it. Can someone fix this for me? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: "An error has occurred.....order in progress."

Thanks a lot for raising this with ourselves Inez. I'd like to apologise for the inconvenience caused.

There are currently no open orders on the account, which means that this is being caused by a back end system issue. I've raised a task with the relevant department on our end, and they'll be looking into this over the course of the week.

Thanks, Adam.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
lilystar98

Hi there, sorry to come in on this thread but I have the same issue and my account was meant to be active on the 21st January I have had no internet connection at all from PlusNet since that date the router shows red a broadband light (user/pass correct 100%) it shows red wireless light and orange power light, the broadband light flashes red every so often but never finding a connection, I have tried brand new wires and filters and also resetting to factory settings and followed all broadband connectivity issue guides on PlusNet's community forum and website.(had to drain my mobile data for this)

the only error I see on my account is the same as this other members, I have no phone order only broadband, please help.

'An error has occurred

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.'

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @lilystar98 and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having connection issues currently soon after your service went live with us. I can confirm your orders look to have completed fine however there currently looks to be a external fault on your connection that looks to be behind your lack of connection coming through. I've raised a fault to our suppliers to address this issue and we should have an update regarding this for you in the next 72 working hours. I've raised a fault ticket on your account which can be seen here  and I'd advise if you haven't heard from our faults team and are still see issues come Wednesday then please do get back in touch and we'll happily look to progress this further if needed.