cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quidco/plusnet declined

freedomofspeech
Grafter

quidco/plusnet declined

I signed up through quidco to plusnet - it tracked etc and my broadband and phone has been finalluy connected and have now been told that plusnet have declined my payment of cashback of £110.00.
they have not told me why plusnet have declined it - so can someone tell me what is going on
i was counting on getting the money before xmas
22 REPLIES 22
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: quidco/plusnet declined

I've checked your account and it doesn't look like the account was signed up through an affiliate Huh
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
freedomofspeech
Grafter

Hi i definetly went through quidco
I purchased the plusnet service through quidco on the 21st october and it tracked on quidco a day or so after at the sum of £110.00
all i have is the screen shot from my quidco page and also the emails i got when i ordered which came from plusnet
adie:quote
freedomofspeech
Grafter

can someone look into this as cant get any answer from the online chat and its £110 that i am waiting for
thanks
minkey
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

you need to create a cashback claim with quidco. Only they can resolve this for you.

https://www.quidco.com/new-enquiry
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Sorry, I thought I'd replied to the post you made on the 25th.
I've been trying to get an answer on it for a while but got delayed over Christmas a new years as the person I needed to speak has been pretty busy.
As soon as I've got an update I'll get back to you. However if you haven't already, it may well be worth chasing it up how minkey advised.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for your patience with this.
When you made your response on the 25th of December, I noticed a discrepancy on a spreadsheet containing affiliate sign-ups. As I mentioned in my previous post, I had been trying to get this chased up/investigated and I'm happy to advise this has now been updated. Checking this now shows that you did in-fact sign up through Quidco (Where as before, it looked like you had signed up directly through us)
I'm not entirely sure if this initially caused Quidco to decline the cashback previously, however if you escalate it with them now, I don't see any reason why they shouldn't honour it Smiley
If a customer has not had their cashback, they must:

• Go to the Quidco website and log into their Quidco account.

• Select 'Support', which can be found toward the top right of the website.

• Click on 'Contact form'.

• Select the 'My cashback has not tracked' option.

The customer must ensure that they provide their Plusnet username and ensure that all information matches the information which we hold; otherwise, the cashback may be declined.
This is known as a transaction query, a process which can require up to 30 days for confirmation.

I hope this helps. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by the delay.
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
freedomofspeech
Grafter

ive done that and quidco insist that you never provided a reason for the decline
they also state that it will take you some 6 months to make a desicion on the decline as they state that there are affiliates and other codswollop to deal with which delays this
is this true about all the middle men
becuase it seems a bit of a farce
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've discussed this further with a colleague and they have pointed out that on the Quidco site it states the following:
Cashback will not be paid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discount code unless listed on this page, or with any other discounts such as staff or student discounts

Unfortunately it looks like it may have been declined based on the fact that you also opted for a plusnet cashback offer.
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
freedomofspeech
Grafter

hi i signed up through quidco as that was how i wanted to proceed to get the cashback stated
there was nothing during the signup process stating that i could only either get the quidco cashback or the plusnet cashback
furthermore when clicking through on the quidco site it takes you directly to the plusnet site and there is no other way around that
in the circumstances it shoud be paid as you have already stated it was a fault at your end

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry but as Harry says, the T&Cs on the Quidco site do state it can't be used in conjunction with other offers. So as you've signed up to a cashback offer through Plusnet, your Quidco one was declined.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

@freedomofspeech
Have you received a cashback payment from Plusnet?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
freedomofspeech
Grafter

i didnt sign up through plustnet - i signed up through quidco in  October 2015
freedomofspeech
Grafter

furthermore how are people to get the cashback from quidco - using the link on the website - which sends a person straight through to plusnet for them to proceed with the order
freedomofspeech
Grafter

can you refer this to your CEO office for them to look into this as i still not received a proper response from my post  which i posted 10 days ago