Did you mean: 

question deleted

niko
Grafter

question deleted

could someone please reinstate my ticket that's been deleted from my account
it was closed a couple of days ago but is no longer there
thanks nik
(ive tried under the search all tickets bit as well)
6 REPLIES 6
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: question deleted

Hi Niko,
If it's the fault ticket that Adam was looking at for you then it's still there but has been closed because the broadband fault is no longer open following the cable replacements. I believe you were looking at getting the drop wire replaced, has that happened but left some faults still apparent?
niko
Grafter

cheers yep that's the one
its not showing under my closed tickets (i cant view it/find it )could you check please
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've checked and can see it on your account, though there's no way I can re-open it I'm afraid. I guess the fault has happened again since the ticket and previous fault were closed, but I'm afraid a new fault would need to be raised in this case and recommend that before it is you go ahead with the replacement of the temporary drop wire as it's likely this will be impacting the connection.
niko
Grafter

its not there
im not looking to raise a fault or reopen it
i just want to re-read the question/answers
its the one with loads of answers (some by spencer)
and 2 or 3 line checks
could you check again please ,adam closed its 2 or 3 days ago and its disappered
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Not sure why it's not showing in the 7 or 30 days options, but if you go to view all tickets and opt to view between date range then put '01/02/12' in the first box and '09/02/12' in the second box the ticket is shown. Alternatively you should be able to see it at the following link: https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=51643669
niko
Grafter

thats great matt thank you