cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

product change showed £21.99 email £25.99

FraserA

product change showed £21.99 email £25.99

Next time I make a product change I must remember to capture a picture.  This time i was changing the phone part of my account from evening and weekend to anytime.  In the product change tool it correctly showed my current Broadband package £14.99 and Talk Evening and weekends £0  (I pay my line rental upfront). I selected to keep my Broadband and change the phone to Talk Anytime £7.00 making a total package of £21.99.  Within 10 mins I was emailed telling me i had a New talk anytime contract for £25.99 from September.   I guess I will be making another long call tomorrow as the time is now after 8pm.  Nice helpful people on the phone shame about the website which is no longer functioning as is used of old.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 168

Re: product change showed £21.99 email £25.99

Welcome to the community forums @FraserA

The correct price is certainly £21.99 as Unlimited fibre would be £14.99 and the 'Talk Anytime' call plan would be £7.

I've got a feeling that email is advising the price of Line rental (£18.99) + The 'Talk Anytime' package (£7) which would be £25.99.

Certainly not ideal considering you have LRS on your account and this email just causes confusion.

I've flagged that up with the relevant people. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Help Team