Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price at end of contract

gleneagles
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 17

price at end of contract

What happens when you reach the end of your 12 month contract ? Does the price you pay remain the same or does it change to the current charge ? for example you might have been given a special deal when you first sign up so would you just get the standard e-mail from plusnet to say a monthly payment of £ xxx would be coming out of your account on a specific date or would you get an additional e-mail in the last month of your contract to say from next month your payments will increased to £ (whatever) ?
We are born into history and history is born into us.
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: price at end of contract

Hi there,
What we call the "lead price" which is the amount you would pay without any discounts or special offers deducted would remain the same. I can see for yourself though that you have a half price special offer with 5 months left to go (including this month's payment) after that the broadband subscription price would be £6.49.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gleneagles
Aspiring Legend

OK, but what will my total cost be when the current contract ends ? (ie Total cost of Broadband & telephone )
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi gleneagles,
Breakdown per month would be as follows:
Account cost - £6.49
Line Rental - £12.99
Call package - £3.50
So your monthly total will be £22.98
Hope that helps.
gleneagles
Aspiring Legend

Thank you for that.
A very reasonable price for what I am getting....  BT wanted £18 for phone line & Unlimited calls so based on the above my broadband will be around a fiver a month !