cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet unreasonable

chitaks

plusnet unreasonable

i have had broadband with plusnet since 2011, have been paying £7.50/m for broadband, apparently the discount code which was being used expired this month. only realised on my bill which was now £25.00, nobody told me this would be happening, painfull bit is plusnet no longer charge £25 for unlimited broadband and they found it fit to bill me this amount, needless to say i'm moving both phone and broadband elsewhere. at least they should have charged me their now unlimited rate
5 REPLIES 5
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: plusnet unreasonable

It's your own fault for not keeping your eye on their current offerings - it's been well enough publicised.
If they had moved you to one of the new products automatically when they launched in December you would have lost your discount immediately which wouldn't have pleased you either! Your best bet is to make sure you order the switch to unlimited now ready for your next months billing rather than throwing a hissy fit and leaving.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
chitaks

@ jelv......i think the spark is not so bright after all, if u had understood the statement u'd have realised your answer is irrelevant
Devonian
Grafter

I agree with Jelv.
You should have changed your product when your discount offer ended.
I can't see how it's PlusNets fault?
HPsauce
Pro
Fixes: 2

I believe this may be in the wrong section, it's maybe more suitable for Your Feedback?
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi chitaks,
I'd suggest speaking with our support team on 0800 432 0200 and they'll certainly be able to help with your account.
If you need any help with this please let me know.
Chris