cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet still trying to charge me even though i cancelled and dealt with it

ownprox
Grafter

plusnet still trying to charge me even though i cancelled and dealt with it

recieved a debt collection letter the other day saying they was passing the debt to a collection agency that i dont owe, i moved to talktalk months ago (they handled cancelling plusnet) was meant to be hassle free but plusnet tried to continue charging me they have since refunded me and cancelled and told me to ignore any letters but now im still getting debt letters saying its getting passed to a agency yet i owe nothing and notice in the first email their is no charge for cancellation now check the last email they are trying to charge cancellation what kind of backwards company are you running here?, here is some proof

another place to see the images in bigger scale: https://i.imgur.com/Sz0gwAI.png

Untitled.png

thank god i cancelled the direct debit or they would of recently tried to charge me again i would like to know what the hell is going on and a apology letter thank you.

i would like plusnet to stop harassing me with debt collection agency's on debt's which are not owed and are past my cancellation date or else i will report you to ofcom. leave me alone Internet provider from hell, never go with this company not only do you get constant disconnections you also get them trying to rob from your bank.

17 REPLIES 17
ownprox
Grafter

Re: plusnet still trying to charge me even though i cancelled and dealt with it

here is some proof yet i have in been told months ago in emails and over the phone that i owe no outstanding balance 5 months later boom this arrives through the door i left plusnet on the 12th of july

FqM9odbalso i phoned the debt collection agency and they surely are holding a bill in my name yet i was told from you guys over the phone and in email i owed nothing and my account should have been closed since 12th of july.

Client Reference Number: 2548909

contact them and tell them i owe nothing because i literally don't owe you a penny, this seems to be all system errors and well if it doesnt get resolved withing the next few weeks i will have to report it to ofcom and seek advice from my lawyer.

ownprox
Grafter

spoke to online chat they passed this to billing department (the online chat agreed i should not of had this debt) and im waiting on billing department and they may have a cheque sent out to cover the debt fee's and that it wont effect my credit rating will update the topic in 3-5 days, just put this here so it was easier for the chat support to see my full issue.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @ownprox

I believe I've just responded to your other thread.

Anything you need, just give me a shout.

Best wishes

Dave

ownprox
Grafter

so i have a hole chat with the web support guy he said im 100% correct i owe no money so why is this alice saying this Huh

just leave me alone you provider from hell what the [-Censored-] i owe you nothing this is robbery.

Chat Transcript: https://pastebin.com/GiSbvkPm

mtZWAoM

im not paying the debt collector you can see me in court i guess and i will win the case because you charged me for months after my contract was ended and you've been reported to ofcom.

remove my god forsaken account this is the second time you fraudulent [-Censored-] have tried to rob me

ownprox
Grafter

https://pastebin.com/ggn1kdwp

had another chat told a different story its funny how now im told the bill is from august yet the emails saying i owed money in september and october did not specify they were from august mind you i left at 12th of july and they continued to charged me for 3 months after my leaving date (talk talk dealt with it) plus net still left my broadband service going for unknown reasons i phoned them got it sorted and got a refund and was assured on the phone my account was closed and no more bills were needed to be paid then a few months later i get bills generated for services that were not meant to be running yeah thats right a second time and then they passed that on to a debt collector how does this make any sense and how was i suppose to know that these bills were from august and i was told to ignore debts from your company by the support team on the phone since we solved this using your own support team plusnet i was with you for years now your trying to screw me over 44 pound to a debt collector over information in emails that is not fully understandable it made it look like my service was running in october and september who would pay for a service that was canceled in 12th of july Huh then now you send that to a debt agency and expect me to know it was from august and was not fake.

FYI if your thinking of joining honestly id go elsewhere this company is fraudulent

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @ownprox

I am genuinely disappointed and saddened to read your latest update. You're 100% right that the information provided by Alice is incorrect.

I've raised a further ticket on your behalf here.

Please let me know if you need any further support once this ticket has been picked up and actioned.

Best wishes

Dave

ownprox
Grafter

thank you so much had a read over it and its a lot more accurate to whats going on hopefully it gets solved i have had hours of stress from this and loss of sleep its getting a bit much and i just feel like plusnet billing department don't care and overlook information.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

We'll get this sorted, @ownprox - try not to worry (I know easier said than done).

I've added this to my personal stack and will keep an eye on it from now on.

Thanks

Dave

ownprox
Grafter

they replied and asked for more info relating to dates and stuff, kinda sad really as all that's documented here with a nice ss of all the emails in one not too sure why they need more info about the same stuff i have documented here.

this is what was said: "please provide further info and confirm dates of cancellation to confirm what can be waived"

all this stuff is here on the forum...

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @ownprox

Thanks for coming back.

The update from my colleague was directed at me, rather than yourself - my apologies that it started with your name etc - I can see how that would be confusing.

One of the other reasons why this is becoming convoluted is because you have several open tickets on your account relating to the same issue. These have been generated when you have used various methods of contact.

I am going to close these tickets down and would respectfully request that you use myself and this medium as your sole point of contact to ensure this doesn't get any more confusing than it already is - I will take sole ownership of this issue and see this through to resolution. You do not need to contact any of my colleagues or respond to any tickets which you have open (unless I specify otherwise here).

I will provide my colleague with the information she has requested.

Thanks

Dave

ownprox
Grafter

thank you my bad did not realise it was not directed at me, yeah sorry the ticket was from when i spoke to the support guy at webchat he created it without asking me spoke to him before you but he made the ticket after you i believe.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No worries, @ownprox - just want to keep this simple and get this sorted for you.

Will check in with this again tomorrow to monitor progress.

Regards,

Dave

ownprox
Grafter

is it possible to delete my comments on the ticket because i refreshed the page and it reposted the same information on your ticket sorry about that did not realise it would do that.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Don't worry about that, Prox - I've closed the duplicate ticket and provided the relevant information to my colleague.

Cheers

D