cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet requesting another subcription payment

kevyandrean
Grafter

plusnet requesting another subcription payment

Hello there. im very sorry to have to bother you all again but yesterday I had to cancel my direct debit with plusnet as I had a text from my bank saying they are requesting another payment off £33. Iv since had emails saying payment has failed and the direct debit have been cancelled.
Iv already paid my subscription and im awaiting connection. Im sure its just an honest mistake or something but im worried it may affect my connection date. can someone assist me with this please?
9 REPLIES 9
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: plusnet requesting another subcription payment

Hi, the staff may not pick up on a forum post at the weekend (though they often do), I'd recommend a call to customer service if possible to get this sorted out without maybe having to wait until Monday.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
kevyandrean
Grafter

hi thanks for the reply. i sent a ticket and it seems to be being dealt with.  Smiley  not bad this plus-net so far  Smiley
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there, doesn't look like there's anything outstanding payment wise so sorry about that 😕 The DD should be active in time but it looks like there's also some issues with the phone line as per the ticket update? Please let us know how that goes.
kevyandrean
Grafter

hi matt. this issue has been fixed. thanks for your reply. Im just waiting to see if i go live today now . Terrified at the thought of something else setting it back Sad
jim:quote
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi there,
I'll keep as close eye on this and make sure we get you activated as I mentioned to you. I'll be in-touch as soon as I have a further update for you.
Chris
kevyandrean
Grafter

thanks again chris. sorry for being such a pest.
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Don't worry about being a pest - that's what the staff on here are for (to be pestered that is)  Grin Grin
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Thanks Oldjim Smiley
This is in-hands with our provisioning team, I'm hoping that the we're that we're going to be able to get your services active. In the worst case scenario we've placed a new line install for you on the 31st May as that is the earliest date available to us, if we are able to sort the migration out then it will be a case of cancelling the new line install.
We're waiting a response from the migration escalation team as to what is happening and I'll keep you updated along the way.
kevyandrean
Grafter

iv got a feeling the email i have off talk talk may-well be the case tbh.  Im going to have to wait another 10 days, it would be less effort going back with them but i hate them with a passion.
If this is the case though surly plusnet would of been fully aware of the situation and got a new line installed before now.  Thing is the exchange is a few yards from my home and in there my house is rack 46b . I may pop up tomorrow and slip mr bt man a 20 note to install me a new one  Smiley serious btw