cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet is a joke Take money willy nilly ( I PAY TO SORT YOUR PROBLEMS)

xkerryx
Dabbler

plusnet is a joke Take money willy nilly ( I PAY TO SORT YOUR PROBLEMS)

Sad
this is my Transactions Its not showing 2 other payments you took and gave back
21765019  £35.11  £0.00  24/07/2010  Fully Paid  Scheduled Payments
21379226 £-11.25 £0.00 28/06/2010 Credit Note Account Credit Note
21340633 £-11.25 £0.00 25/06/2010 Credit Note Account Credit Note
21298002 £11.25 £0.00 22/06/2010 Fully Paid Scheduled Payments
21206044 £11.49 £0.00 16/06/2010 Fully Paid ADSL Initial Charge
21191468 £11.25 £0.00 16/06/2010 Refund Issued Talk Evenings & Weekends pro-rata charge
after all this taking money and giving it back .
i rang up and asked to remove my bank details and direct debt which you say you have done twice Angry YOU TOLD ME I COULD PAY BY PAYMENT SLIP AT POSTOFFICE, YOU SENT IT OUT)ONE OF MANY LIES.
and you don,t do PAYMENT SLIP AT POSTOFFICE after telling me you do.
but my bank details are still being used by you and you have tryed to take a direct debt out  (Not arraged my me Plus my account is up todate and no payment is due till 22/08/2010.
Now my bank is in Debt as theres was no money to pay it.
Plus i have to pay 10 pound to the bank for a  statement to prove to yous  Cry
and waste money ringing yous up to sort  YOUR PROBLEMS OUT.
and buy a stamp to post statement to you lol
Think i'll be moving somewere else If this is not resoved. i,m not going to be paying the Debt you got my bank into so there will be not payment made on the 22nd of this month.
12 REPLIES 12
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: plusnet is a joke Take money willy nilly ( I PAY TO SORT YOUR PROBLEMS)

xkerryx,
First off please accept our apologies, its clear to see that you have been double billed twice, we know this happening once is bad enough and we are very regretful.
The first instance of this happening on invoice 21191468 was a system problem, the issue is now fixed and we are confident that this won't happen again.
The second instance was on 21206044 this was entirely human error by a new member of staff. Please accept our apologies for that, this has been fed back to the person that caused the issue.
If there are any other instances of this happening that you are aware of I'm afraid that we would need to see evidence in the form of a copied bank statement.
With regards to post office payments, we have never offered this and I doubt we ever will. So I'm really not sure how any confusion could have arisen over that as we do make it clear that we only offer payment by card or direct debit to our customers.
If you do need to send a statement then please also send us proof of any charges as we will make sure that these are refunded to you.
We hope that this does not permanently tarnish your view of Plusnet and that you can see that we are genuinely concerned by what happened here. I think we owe you a good will gesture, with this in mind I have discounted next months broadband subscription from you. I hope this at least goes part way to being an apology.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
pierre_pierre
Grafter

wouldnt be so bad if you gave us the customer time to stop the payment before you robbed us.
Yet another incident
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Bit harsh pierre_pierre we're not out to rob anyone, however we will never deny any problems we have caused inadvertently or otherwise as we have not in this case. Also the billing system error that affected this particular customer has been fixed.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
pierre_pierre
Grafter

may be harsh, but unfortunately true, I had a bad spell last year, as outlined else where
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

We know, I just need to make clear that what happened here and indeed elsewhere was not done intentionally, that any system affecting issues have been fixed and that we are dealing with the issue in hand.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
xkerryx
Dabbler

Oh well
I try plus net  Cry
Still no statement from bank  Embarrassed there a joke as well. Twice i,ve asked for one ? My online statement does not say who tryed to take the directdebt . But i only gave plusnet the details so im 100% its plusnet.
Banks still in debt becouse i ate clearing it and i can,t prove yous have took a money .
The next payment for your Internet service is now due.
Please ensure we receive payment within the next 7 days. Failure to pay by 29 August 2010 will result in service restrictions.  Grin
Poor service .Loss of synchronization all day and night But alls good acording to you,s
And the billing department ???? Lips_are_sealed
All i wanted was boardband and yous the take the correct amont ONCE a month?  WHATS GOiNG ON Plusnet  Angry
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

xkerryx,
I'm sorry that we can only offer you empathy rather than a solution to the billing problem as we simply don't have any evidence to show this at the moment. Drop me a heads up on here when you do receive this and are able to send it through to us and I'll make sure we deal with it straight away.
With regards to loss of sync we would never admit to that being acceptable and want to help you on that front, I can see on your account that you did use the fault checker about a month ago and the tests were inconclusive, this sounds like what you are referring to when you say
But alls good acording to you,s

As far as the issues with your connection go could you complete the fault checker again at https://faults.plus.net and drop me a reply on here once you have, I'll then make sure you get some priority.
Adam.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

xkerryx,
Just to let you know I've picked up on your other thread and we've merged it with this one to keep your discussions with us in one place. I've updated your fault ticket now and have raised a report with our suppliers.
We endeavour to respond to faults within 72 hours of being raised so please expect a response from us soon with further info on this.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Just a quick update following on from my phone call earlier.
We've changed the fault type from no sync to a dropping connection as you seem to be getting a number of short disconnections throughout the day.
We'll report back again as soon as we have any more updates for you.
Adam.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
julesandsand
Grafter

This is the second thread I've read this week where a customer has been billed multiple times in a single month and on both occasions the customer has said that they were offered Post Office payments yet PN say this isn't possible?
I too had billing issues which took ages to sort out  - hope my new ISP is better!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

julesandsand,
Let us know how you get on, we'd be interested to hear how your experience squares up with what happened when you were with is.
Obviously it's up to you to draw your own conclusions but its worth bearing in mind that a very small percentage of our customer base post on this forum and those that do tend to mostly use to to raise complaints or concerns so with that in mind we're confident that what you can read on here is not representative of the over all experience of the majority of our customers.
I am sorry that you were also affected by a billing issue, I remember the discussions we had about that as I'm sure you can also see when issues like this are raised on here and staff are able to help, we always do.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
julesandsand
Grafter

I will let you know.
I have to say though that when I rang up to obtain my MAC code, I was told that anything outstanding on my account would be taken via DD. However in the email containing my MAC code was the following text.

Please note:
1. We are unable to take final payments via Direct Debit. Please make sure a valid Credit or Debit card is stored on your account.

Another example of conflicting advice.
I do not, and have no intention of, storing my credit card details on my account.
However I have to say that I'm not leaving PN because of problems with my service, I simply wanted to try a LLU provider to see if I can obtain higher speed.