cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment deferral due to Corona Virus

Sparkie

payment deferral due to Corona Virus

I was given a payment deferral until 15th May, as I cannot work due to hospitality industry being closed by government order. I find out today they should not have given me a deferral as I had an outstanding bill. My account will not be paid until May 15th and there is no way to pay bill online and now they are not taking calls, so I will be paying 3 months internet in May and will not be receiving any internet after 6 th April. 

The customer service agent said they are obliged to stand by the deferral but internal query raised has said no. 

This all happened due to a discount applied to my account making current bill vanish, then reappear, am wondering if the discount has been removed too. 

I am being put in a terrible position as I am unable to work as I am  vulnerable person to this Corona Virus, yet have no way of extending bill date to 17th April when my student finance is paid. I need internet to carry on with assignment for my degree, I will miss all deadlines due to plusnet changing their mind. 

What can be done and is there a place to report companies not honouring their offered commitments? enclosed is my homepage.

2 REPLIES 2
Sparkie

Re: payment deferral due to Corona Virus

I am wondering if someone will help as the phone line advises we come here to get help

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: payment deferral due to Corona Virus

Hi @Sparkie,

Apologies for the delayed response. I've reviewed your account this afternoon and can see that we have since responded via this ticket. I hope that this helps clear things up, but if you have any further queries then please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team