cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment date

paulg123
Grafter

payment date

hi there i have just signed up so i am at the very earliest stage of my registration, was just wondering if i can change my payment date already or do i have to wait until the direct debit is setup first?
also will the 3 months free offer be done automatically for me?
10 REPLIES 10
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: payment date

The billing date is set to the date the account goes active, so we can't change it until after that happens I'm afraid (though hopefully that means you won't need to change it :))
Yes, your 3 months free will be added automatically.
paulg123
Grafter

cool appreciate the reply, yeah maybe the payment date will be fine as it is Smiley
paulg123
Grafter

hi again matt i just thought id see if everything is going alright so far reguarding the setup of my broadband?
paulg123
Grafter

hello matt got my broadband activated this morning and got payment date on the exact day i needed which is first of the month  Smiley only thing is though is that on the invoice for first payment it says 41.49 so im bit worried im gonna be charged for subscription and not get my first 3 months free  Undecided i thought id get message on here asap so it can be sorted if need be
Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Hi,
Looks like you don't have the 3 months free offer on your account.  Getting it sorted for you.  Sorry about that Sad
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
paulg123
Grafter

ok thanks kelly, will that be sorted before the payment gets taken tomorrow? only cos i got my last bill from my old isp going tomorrow too
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi paulg123,
I've just added the discounts to your account now so you should not be billed tomorrow.
Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
paulg123
Grafter

ok thanks adam for quick response, like the service  Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

paulg123,
No problem, just need to clarify something though. We need to hold up our hands though as we've just spotted that the first monthly payment has already started to go through (this is invoice 22329110 which is listed as the ADSL initial fee). Unfortunately we can't stop this payment but I have made sure that 3 discounts of 100% have been applied to the next three months.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
paulg123
Grafter

ok no problem adam