cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paying £23 pm presently. what will it go up by in MarchApril?

FIXED
grazuncle
Dabbler
Posts: 22
Thanks: 3
Fixes: 2
Registered: ‎18-08-2022

paying £23 pm presently. what will it go up by in MarchApril?

i'm confused.. is it 3.9%

or inflation plus 3.9 %

Can't find a straight answer to this yet... in print.

Anyone?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Posts: 2,102
Thanks: 751
Fixes: 9
Registered: ‎05-11-2008

Re: paying £23 pm presently. what will it go up by in MarchApril?

Fix
Hi there ,it's going up by CPI of 10.5% plus 3.9% , a total of 14.4%

More info here https://www.plus.net/help/legal/2023-pricing-changes-faq/

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

grazuncle
Dabbler
Posts: 22
Thanks: 3
Fixes: 2
Registered: ‎18-08-2022

Re: paying £23 pm presently. what will it go up by in MarchApril?

Thanks ITWorks

This won't kill me but it is a reflection of the general uplift in prices. Some were on the breadline 'before' all of this went belly up!

You can't help but feel for families starting out on rents that are more than mortgages; but they are still precluded from buying🙄