cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

package changed

djelite
Grafter

package changed

Hi can anyone tell me why package changed on the 14/01/2013  my talk anytime changed to Talk Anytime International 300.
5 REPLIES 5
ReedRichards
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 25

Re: Everybody read and check your package has not been changed also.

Fraud is a deception deliberately practised in order to secure unfair or unlawful gain

I suspect that's only fraud if it was intentional.  Perhaps there was a mistake in which a change that should have been applied to somebody else's account was applied to yours?
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Everybody read and check your package has not been changed also.

Hi djelite,
This was requested via the portal at the same time that you requested for the broadband package to change from Extra to Unlimited.
If you wish to change your phone package again you can do so via the member centre.
djelite
Grafter

Re: package changed

Thank You Linn,
I do not understand why that option would be chosen unless there was no other option at the time of change.
Hopefully if current problem with speed sorted i will be changing to fiber soon so will change options then.
Thank you very much for your help.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hmmm, it does seem strange because it has been Talk Anytime International 300 since January last year! As far as I'm aware we didn't have any problems with the options for phone packages when requesting a package change via the portal.
If it's not a service that you're using then I'd definitely recommend changing the phone package as it'll be a saving for you - if you're planning on upgrading to FTTC then contact our Customer Options team and see if they can offer you a deal when doing so Smiley
They're available on:

0800 013 2632
0330 123 9197
Monday to Friday: 9.00am - 8.00pm (Except Bank Holidays)
Saturday: 9.00am - 5.30pm
djelite
Grafter

Thank you Linn