Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

overcharged on last 2 bills

molly8
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

overcharged on last 2 bills

Broadband and landline.  First time I was promised a refund, but second time no refund and overcharged yet again.  Next bill due at the end of this month.  Question raised #219150236.  Is there anyone who can check that the next one will be correct?  Both times I have been told that once the bill has been raised it cannot be changed and I really don't want yet another mistake to be made - if it could be checked now (and altered if necessary) that would save me a lot of bother.

Help please!

9 REPLIES 9
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: overcharged on last 2 bills

Thanks for your post @molly8

I'm really sorry to see the problems you've had with your bills.

I've just been looking into this for you and I've updated the ticket 219150236 with more information which I hope helps.

If you have further issues, feel free to let me know.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
molly8
Rising Star

Thank you for your help.  Unfortunately the question has now been closed so I can no longer add to it.  Until such time as the bill is produced I have no way of knowing whether the full amount has been refunded - ie for both the two previous bills which were wrong.  And I would really like confirmation that my contract which has now been renewed for the 2nd time (and was originally for 24 months and shouldn't have had to be renewed) will be for the same price as originally agreed.  

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @molly8

I'm sorry again for the issues you've had. Unless my eyes deceive me, the ticket 219150236 is still open. My response I've put there should explain everything but let me know if you've got further queries once you've had a chance to read it. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
molly8
Rising Star

Thank you again.

I had read your message and could see that discounts had been applied to the new contract but I would very much welcome an assurance that I will actually get the refunds I am due on my next bill,  and that the bill, prior to being reduced by the refunds, will be the same as it was back in August. 

The last message I can see says 'closing ticket as discounts applied'.  Maybe there is a different ticket?

I am grateful for your help.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @molly8

Apologies for the confusion.

The ticket you're referring to that's closed isn't anything to do with the ticket 219150236 I've updated you've referenced in your initial post. You can still view and reply to this here https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=219150236

When I applied the correct discounts this created a new ticket which I then closed as the discounts were applied. I didn't though close the already existing ticket. Let me know if this doesn't make sense though or you need further help Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
molly8
Rising Star

Thank you - I didn't receive an email copy of your reply sent this morning unfortunately.  Perhaps lost in the chaos of the last few days somewhere?  Anyway you have given me all the information I wanted and I am very grateful..

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks a lot for getting back to us, without going into details in the public domain, I can confirm that the refunds and corrections processed by @Gandalf have been applied onto the account, and that going forward, your monthly bill will be reflective of the contract agreed recently.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
molly8
Rising Star

Thank you for your reply. That is very helpful.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

No problem at all, please feel free to reach out if you have any further issues at all. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds