Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order stuck? Checking your line

chrcoluk
Grafter

order stuck? Checking your line

Hi.
I ordered approx 2 nights ago, not heard anything other than the initial automated acceptance of order so I logged in to check order status and it is stuck here, so its not been sent to supplier yet.
Checking your line

We're running the final checks on your telephone line before submitting your order.
5 REPLIES 5
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: order stuck? Checking your line

Hi, those checks are done and it's awaiting submission to our supplier, that should happen later today - I'll check this afternoon, if there's been no movement I'll get it submitted manually for you.
chrcoluk
Grafter

Quote from: Matt
Hi, those checks are done and it's awaiting submission to our supplier, that should happen later today - I'll check this afternoon, if there's been no movement I'll get it submitted manually for you.

its still the same, and no reply to my ticket either.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Sorry to hear that, went to place the order for you but it looks like our provisioning team have already picked it up and done so Smiley We'll let you know the due date as soon as we get it through.
chrcoluk
Grafter

just seen your post, yeah I rang up this morning to get it moved on, the actual ticket never got answered.
so you can confirm its now gone as far as it can and am just waiting for your supplier now?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Yep, sure can - I've just responded to the ticket for you as well, sorry that didn't get answered earlier.