Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not happy!

itian
Grafter

not happy!

Plusnet,
I am trying to setup plusnet for my parents and I submitted a mac code WELL over a week ago!!!!
I checked the ticket this morning only to be told you dont have the mac code..............errrrrrrrrrrrr I submitted this! so what are you playing at?
I strongly suggest you get this order moving or I'll advise my parents to cancel the order and go elsewhere!
If you require there username please message me!
6 REPLIES 6
itian
Grafter

Re: not happy!

anyone?
PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Doh its Saturday Crazy
You may get an answer on Monday
I think if any PN staff come on today they cant do anything till they are in the office on Monday
To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
itian
Grafter

Plusnet,
can someone get back to me today by replying to this thread or ticket which was logged under the account debrataylor, if not resloved by the end of today I will be cancelling the order and going elsewhere.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
It looks like this was picked up yesterday, there's an answer on ticket 71328489 that details what's been going on - in short there's a delay due to the fact that fibre isn't actually available to order until the 24th July, so we need to know whether you'd like to wait until then or if we should order an ADSL service in the mean time.
Really sorry about the business with the MAC key though, this has been picked up with the agent concerned.
itian
Grafter

This is crazy!
If fibre is not int he area WHY was I allowed to place the order with plusnet for FIBRE!?!?!?!?!?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I'd guess the rollout is very close to being finished, unfortunately we can only order based on the records we have - if our suppliers' system allows us to order, then that's what we do, it was only after placing the order we were advised of the problem. Really sorry about this.