cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

non collection of bills

krimbo47
Hooked

Re: non collection of bills

Update fellow bill sufferers Not quite at the end of the tunnel yet but slowly getting there    I think!!!! I am now getting bills with all my services showing and I believe them tobe correct

This is the agreed action plan.......... told by plusnet to cancel my DD  I have done that. ( the reason for cancelling the DD was Plusnet wanted to charge me for the arrears and a monthly payment I did not agree with the arrears amount Plusnet confirmed my complaint and would reissue bill) 

Today I had emails telling of non payment Huh Spoke to Plusnet paid my monthly fee by credit card and reinstated my DD when I had done this restrictions due to non payment were removed from my service obviously non payment was MY fault ??!! 

So fellow non payers  Plusnet have agreed and perhaps they will confirm yet again ...a maximum of 90 days arrears and 3 months free fibre by way of compensation.

All I now require Plusnet to do is tell when I can clear my arrears by credit card and the end of the tunnel will have been reached and once more in to the light