cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

non collection of bills

krimbo47
Hooked

non collection of bills

I have a question for the staff at plusnet are you being paid ?? if you are is your salary correct ?Is it true that Plusnet is going into liquidation due to lack of funds ?Huh

I ask these question because myself and a large number of your customers are NOT being billed  !! it would seem that this issue has been going on for some time and we are all waiting with great anticipation for what must be a soon to be resolved problem !!

I wholeheartedly agree with other customers who are contacting the press and the parent company (is Plusnet dragging the BT share price down ? )

If your accounts department would care to ring me I will gladly tell you what services I have and we can work things out on pencil and paper and move on

Please..updates news something if there is anyone there ...HELP

15 REPLIES 15
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: non collection of bills

Hi @krimbo47

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can see that you've spoken to a number of my colleagues who have made you aware of the billing issues that are affecting some customers at present. As soon as we have any further information to share in terms of this being resolved, we'll relay this accordingly.

I appreciate that this is frustrating and inconvenient, however, we are working to resolve this as a priority and appreciate your patience whilst this happens.

Best wishes

Dave

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

the billing issues that are affecting some customers at present. well we moved from a small number of customers then ?

Anon
Pro

They also have  absolutely no idea when the billing system is likely to be fixed (have that in writing). If you are affected please join me in complainiung and making OFCOM aware that Pnet have again messed up their biling system. Pnet were fined last year by OFCOM because of billing issues.

Whatever happens always remember "We will do you
.........................proud" say Pnet.
krimbo47
Hooked

Hi Anon thanks for your comments I have contacted Ofcom If still no responses from Plusnet further avenues to explore will be the national press ,MP,citizens advice,and their owners BT I also think that the Chairman of Plusnet should resign along with the rest of the board. I just do not accept that the billing issue should take this long to resolve Best wishes

Anon
Pro

Good ideas

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @krimbo47, I am really sorry for the length of time this has been ongoing, I'm afraid that we don't have any further updates at present but we are continuing to work to resolve this.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this may be causing. If you have any further queries in the meantime, please do get back in touch

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Anon
Pro

@LaurenB wrote:

Hi @krimbo47, I am really sorry for the length of time this has been ongoing, I'm afraid that we don't have any further updates at present but we are continuing to work to resolve this.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience this may be causing. If you have any further queries in the meantime, please do get back in touch

Inb other words they do not have a clue when this will be resolved. Already been running for months, could be years befor e a resolution.

krimbo47
Hooked

Well well well as of 1600 hours this afternoon 22/03/2019 I have received a bill !!!!! I do not have degree in Quantum physics sadly so I have not the slightest idea what I am being charged £157.00 for Huh  I agree with the package items on the bill PN now seems to have sorted that .Having read other messages I assume I was only going to be charged for 90 days service !!?? I believe that cost to be in the region of £126.00  Other points I would like answers for due to PN incompetence what happened to an agreement on paying the outstanding charges ? non offered . is there going to be any compensation offered for the worry and stress I have experienced and the total lack of help and assistance from Plusnet  If this whole issue is not sorted to my complete satisfaction are PN going to allow me to leave without penalty So plusnet do not take the whole payment on the 20/03/2019 as you have stated you intend to do without my agreement ...Regards

Anon
Pro

If you pay by DD and they take a wrong amount, remember the Direct Debit Guarantee. Which says if anything is taken by DD incorrectly you can ask your bank for an immediate refund. You do not have to prove to the bank that it is wrong, it is enough for you to tell them it is wrong, and then it is up to Pnet to sort it out.

https://www.directdebit.co.uk/DirectDebitExplained/pages/directdebitguarantee.aspx

• If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by the organisation or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
  • If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when the organisation asks you to
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @krimbo47, thanks for your post.

Before I address your issues, it's only fair to confirm that we would not consider releasing you without penalty on the basis of your issues but would certainly look at applying a gesture of goodwill in relation to your issues.

I've had a look at the bill and it's clear that there are more than 3 months worth of charges on there which is clearly in contravention to what was agreed.

Due to this I've sent a ticket over to our Billing Operations Team, which you'll soon be able to view in Member Centre, and I await their response which can take up to 5 working days.

As soon as I've received a response, I'll be in touch directly.

Anon
Pro

@OskarPapa wrote:

Hi @krimbo47, thanks for your post.

Before I address your issues, it's only fair to confirm that we would not consider releasing you without penalty on the basis of your issues but would certainly look at applying a gesture of goodwill in relation to your issues.

Funny I was offered early release and even a refund on my advance line rental. In my view, and it seems in Pnet's view, not being able to access bills and not raising DD's breaks their contract, hence free to move.

krimbo47
Hooked

Well dear readers the situation is not quite right yet but I feel the end may be in sight ?? today 24/032019 I had the pleasure of receiving another bill  which I believe to be the correct amount for the services I have this covers the next month  Unfortunately my account still shows the arrears accrued which I do not agree with A ticket has been raised to sort my issues .Correct me if I am wrong have plusnet agreed to only charge 90 days of outstanding fees plus some compensation ?

Hope this gives some relief to the other subscibers who are awaiting a bill

OK plusnet lets move together and FINALLY get this sorted amicably

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @krimbo47

Thank you for your continued patience and we're really sorry to hear that you have been affected by out billing update. 

I have provided an update for you via ticket here

Kind Regards

Anon
Pro

I wonder if Pnet are having to order new keyboards because the following letters are worn out I AM RELY SOY, BLNG