Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no referral

goatty2
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

no referral

just checked my bank account and the referral has not come off the bill.

no mention about referral on view my bill

22 REPLIES 22
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: no referral

Hi there @goatty2,

I'm sorry to hear about your referral issue and have created a ticket for you here

Thank you.

goatty2
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

thanks OllieC

davedeering
Grafter

I too have a problem with one of my referrals not being accounted for in my new bill, contacted Plusnet online chat today who gave me a standard scripted reply that they were unable to discuss other accounts under data protection laws and that the problem was being caused by either my referrals having not paid their bill or have cancelled their services.

Having spoken in person to my 2 referrals this afternoon it has been ascertained that neither of these two things have occurred, they are both still with Plusnet and their bills, like mine, are paid through Direct Debit, over to you Plusnet

PS: I think the new billing proceedure is garbage.

yossarian74
Dabbler

I'm having this problem too, the referral credit is not being deducted off my bill. The referral in question is my mother, and I manage her affairs, so I know for certain she is definitely still with plusnet and has definitely paid her bill this month!
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Superuser citation

This topic has been cited by one of the Superusers; the purpose of which is to provide a note for information which might help to focus continued discussion (but might not result in a staff response).

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Crunchtime
Dabbler

Plusnet, I don't think your sorry at all you screwed up big time with the billing system and every time someone reports no referrals deducted you act as if you didn't know and just raise a ticket and move on you then leave the issue hanging with no further response or adjustments.

davedeering
Grafter

As there hasn't been any sort of update or comment on this issue from a member of Plusnet staff, I'll give it another 24 hours and then attempt to raise a ticket with Plusnet.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hello @davedeering and @yossarian74,

Thank you for getting in touch and bringing this to our attention.

I am sorry that your referral credits have not applied on your account. I have raised this with the relevant department to be looked into and will be corrected accordingly.

Feel free to keep in touch if you have any further questions regarding this.

davedeering
Grafter

Well, surprise, surprise, it hasn't yet been corrected

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

@Warwick I have one of the problem as well. One of my referral haven't come off the bill, the old system billing are no problem, but the new billing and referral cause a problem now.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @davedeering,

Thanks for raising this, I have created a ticket you can view here.

goldenfibre
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

@Mads what about me as well?

davedeering
Grafter

Thanks.

lucifa

Also no referral credit this month.

I was also fobbed off with "the referral account hasn't met certain criteria" so could be they haven't paid their bill or isn't active.

I have also confirmed the bill has been paid and is active so it's pretty clear along with the other people having issues it's a billing problem with the new system.

So admit there is a problem with referrals, I can deal with that but stop lying to us that it's a problem with the referral "criteria"- it's not, it's your system.

My ticket was: 182862289