Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no notification of Bill

FIXED
TammyJ
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

no notification of Bill

Hi my first Monthly bill is due on the 5th December and I haven't received any notification via email, I spoke to a friend who is also on Plusnet has been for a couple of years and they get an email about a week before the bill is due so they know when and how much to pay I haven't got this,

Can one of the staff check all is ok and that I will be billed when it's due my friend said that the system can miss new members sometimes I don't want to end up with a big bill because the system missed me, thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: no notification of Bill

Hi @TammyJ If your billing date is the 5th of the month, you actually receive the notification on that date, with a comment that 'we will take this payment on or around the xxth - the xx being about 10 days from your invoice date.

John
TammyJ
Dabbler

Hi John thanks for the reply with it say bill due on the 5th in my account I thought that is when you pay, so that is not the case that's when you're notified just want to make sure so I know when to make sure there is money in my account for it.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Fix

@TammyJ I would suggest that you ensure there are sufficient funds on the day - as I said, they say the transfer will take place 'on or around', but I am uncertain whether the request to your bank is made on the invoice date.

John
TammyJ
Dabbler

@jab1 ok thanks for that i'll make sure there is funds there just in case.