cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no invoice in failed billing

stuck
Rising Star

no invoice in failed billing

If I have NO invoice in 'failed billing' that means I have no bad debts - right?
So why have Plusnet locked me out?  Today is the first day of my new monthly allowance, I've NEVER exceeded my allowance, EVER but I'm being redirect to an error page (see below) whenever I try to leave the plus.net domain
yours, very irritated,
stuck
5 REPLIES 5
stuck
Rising Star

Re: no invoice in failed billing

It has just occurred to me that exactly a year ago, in Feb 2010, that Plusnet also screwed up my billing.  Is this a pattern?
The old quote "once is unfortunate, twice seems like carelessness" seems apt.
It looks like Plusnet service is either v. good or rubbish with very little in between.
still, perhaps a bit more, irritated,
stuck
stuck
Rising Star

The mystery deepens....
Having had no response here or to the ticket I raised (apart from the standard auto-reply), OK so it is the weekend but hey, customers have problems at the weekend too you know and if good service is important to Plusnet you might think they'd at least try, sorry I digress, I went and had lunch.  On returning to my PC I find I can once again surf as normal.
Crazy
stuck
stuck
Rising Star

Well, the weekend is over and still nothing from Plusnet on the ticket I raised, which incidently told me on submission that the "average response time currently is 12 hours...".  Not even a bland response here either.
As I noted above, it seems to be all or nothing with Plusnet, you don't have a problem, their customer service is first rate, you have a problem and, well you're only a customer, we've got lots of those that so we can ignore you.
stuck
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi stuck,
I can see this has been answered for you now though I'm sorry for the delay. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a cause for this though suspect it was a brief system hiccup that resolved itself, as I haven't seen any other complaints of this, sorry I couldn't get any more detail.
stuck
Rising Star

I've finally had a response to my ticket, it only took someone 3 days 4 hours to react.
Yes, the problem has resolved itself and fortunately it did so quite quickly  because if it hadn't then I'd be more than just irritated by the ridiculously slow service by Plusnet on this matter.  If you run a 24/7 operation you should provide a 24/7 service.  If you say your response time is "12 hours" but it takes 3 days 4 hours before you react then you need to employ more staff.
I also remain irritated by the occurrence of this problem in the first place.  It's not like this is the first time my monthly allowance has started on a weekend.  Nor is it atypical for the DD that Plusnet initiates on the 19th to not actually show as a debit on my account until around the 24th of the month.
I've had of a year of hassle free broadband access as no doubt have many, many other customers and thus your marketing people are likely to take that as a measure of Plusnet's 'good' service.  Trouble is, no one is bothered or cares when it's all going right.
The real measure of good service is how you react when things go wrong.  On that measure Plusnet have a 100% failure record with me:
1) The upgrade from dial-up to BB required protests from me when it didn't complete correctly.
2) The first '3 month free' billing  went wrong and again I had to protest.
3) Now I get locked out and although the problem resolved itself quickly it took 3 days 4 hours before Plusnet bothered to respond.
Disappointed,
stuck