cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no contract expiry reminder sent

ElTel

no contract expiry reminder sent

No contract expiry date reminder email sent...

My contract expired and my bill increased accordingly. Plusnet claimed that they had sent me an email reminder prior to the expiry date—they never did. I have subscriptions with many different types of businesses, all of which actually do issue service end date reminders by email, which I note and keep. From their point of view, it was me the customer that was wrong, not Plusnet. 

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) changed topic title

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: no contract expiry reminder sent

Moderators Note

This topic has been split from another thread and moved from Home Phone to Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
smokefrommyears

Hello, I also never got a end of contract notification from plusnet  and had to pay an extra £8.00 on of top of following months charge  when I stayed. 

Also On Radio "smooth " plusnet states that it gives customers a reminder when their contract is coming to an end.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

That statement refer to what happens in respect of the end of new contracts taken out after the introduction of fixed price contracts.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.