cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new to plusnet

kevinheim

new to plusnet

Well my phone was installed on the 12/5/11 but I haven't heard anything about my internet and I also got an email saying money will be taking from my account today 20/5/11 but the money is still there .. So the whole thing is confusing and wen will my broadband arrive and be ready to use
12 REPLIES 12
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: new to plusnet

Hi kevinheim,
I have to admit an error of judgement seems to have been made here and the broadband order was not placed.
I've done that now and the service should be connected within 7 working days.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
kevinheim

Thanks adam and I'm looking forward to it .will the £11.99 still be taking from my bank account today because I want to make sure the money is there
pierre_pierre
Grafter

if you have had an e-mail (how do you get that if you havnt got PN broadband?) then the money will be taken
The PN staff who frequent the forum only work normal office hours, although some pop ut from home

and welcome to the Forum
kevinheim

Hi
I haven't heard anything about my internet , so I called customer service and the lady said I have to pay the delivery charge of £4.99 before I will get a router so and that I have to by card, I just want to know hw I can do that online
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI
If you go here you can add card details. Once you've done that let me know and I can get that ordered for you.
Jojo Smiley
kevinheim

@Joanne Pilson
thanks for your reply
i have added the card details now ....
so i will be expecting my router soonest
kevinheim

hi
i added a card details to pay for my router delivery yesterday
just want to make sure my router is been ordered because its being almost two weeks
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Did you give Joanne a nudge...maybe with a PM?
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
kevinheim

Thanks My router was finally delivered yesterday Smiley , but when can I start using it(activate) because Its frustrating not able to use it 
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Are there any *closed* questions (here) on your account that give you an order completion date? You need to click the "Go" button to display the list; change the date-range using the selection list as required.
David
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

kevinheim,
I just need to make you aware that our suppliers are experiencing an issue that is causing a delay on your broadband order. We are working with them to expedite the completion date and we are hoping that the connection will be ready by 31/5/11.
We thank you for your patience and understanding so far on this matter.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
kevinheim

@Adam_Walker.         
You rang me and said my internet is working and I have being trying it  since you rang me but its not working , I even rang customer service , they couldn't sort it out, this is very confusing