cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new pricing not applied

JohnofYork
Grafter

new pricing not applied

So I re-negotiated our broadband price earlier this month and it should have gone down.

just got latest bill, and there is no reduction.

needless to say, there's no chat avaialble at the moment and I don't have the time to spend waiting for my 'importasnt call' to be answered.

oh, and there's no email option any more, either.

feeling proud to be a PN customer.

7 REPLIES 7
Jimwitton

Re: new pricing not applied

You are not alone. They phoned me unsolicited in September after I had been on the Webb site. I agreed a new 18 month contract with reduced fees. Despite sending me several e mails confirming this I was still being charged the old rate. The reason I stayed was because I want to keep BT sport and was updating to sky q so I waited for sky q to be installed. I spent 40 mins on hold and a further 20 mins whilst the operator was fixing the problem. She eventually came back telling me I will be credited for the overcharge and I received an e mail confirmation but 3 days later still no BT sport. Plusnet not doing me proud at the moment. 😬
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @JohnofYork,

I'm really sorry to hear that your discounts haven't been added correctly. I have raised this for you with our back office team and also updated you via ticket here . 

Please feel free to get back to us should you require further assistance as we're more than happy to help. 

Hi @Jimwitton

We have had a tinker with your account to see if this has remedied your BT sport issue. 

If this doesn't help it may well be an issue with SkyQ and would ask you speak to them to make sure everything is OK at there end.

Please let us know how you get on

Jimwitton

I now have BT sport🤗. I will have to wait to see if I have been reimbursed on my next bill.
JohnofYork
Grafter

So, my latest bill has arrived.

Still no discount.

No refund of my last overpayment.

And -without been asked if I wanted to renew, my Line Rental Saver has disappeared.

[-Censored-] is going on ?

Execeedingly unimpressed at the moment. So much for being a loyal customer.

Do me proud? Doesn't look like from where I'm standing.

VERY VERY CROSS

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @JohnofYork, thanks for your post.

We're sincerely sorry for any inconvenience this issue has caused.

Whilst (as it's account specific) I can't go into too much account specific detail on the public forum, your account was affected by an issue whereby we were unable to add on your discount.

I've now added this on, for the remainder of your minimum term and credited the account with the missing discount for this month.

With regards Line Rental Saver, I can see that you were indeed notified that it was nearly time to renew here, which was well in advance of it actually ending.

We're sorry that you missed this notice. If you'd like, I'll arrange for a Customer Options Team agent to give you a call to renew.

Please let me know.

JohnofYork
Grafter

hm. But I've missed 2 months discount, with my latest bill.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there.

@JohnofYork wrote:

But I've missed 2 months discount, with my latest bill.

@OskarPapa wrote:

I've...credited the account with the missing discount for this month.

You should receive an email to confirm the credit within the next few hours.

With regards to line rental saver, you should be able to renew this online at http://www.plus.net/rentalsaver if you prefer not to do this over the phone.

Hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet