Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to get gold ORDI raised with PlusNet

FIXED
ceriwolfe
Dabbler

Re: need to get gold ORDI raised with PlusNet

well, I'm still getting the same error message when attempting postcode lookup on vodafone. I'll speak to them tomorrow and they should be able to tell me what their database says. Maybe its just a timing issue.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to us @ceriwolfe 

Your address is definitely showing up as a gold key on the phone line ordering system however upon checking the records at http://dslchecker.bt.com there's nothing coming up for your address. 

Having said that, there's definitely records of broadband availability showing when entering your landline number.

I'm looking into this further, in the meantime have you been able to use Vodafone's postcode lookup since yesterday?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ceriwolfe
Dabbler

thanks for reply. no, the vodafone checker is still not working. getting a bit exasperated now.... this has been going on weeks. I guess I will have to try and get in touch with openreach again, just tried and failed.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to us @ceriwolfe

Could you send me a PM with the error you'd get when you're using their postcode checker?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ceriwolfe
Dabbler

still not working for me - other addresses on same postcode seem fine.... but not mine

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to us @ceriwolfe 

Yeah it's really odd and I'll admit, I've been scratching my head with a few colleagues recently. I've emailed our suppliers network addressing team to investigate further. I should hopefully get a response back today or early next week.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

@ceriwolfe, this should now be resolved so you should be able to order a service from another provider at your address. Could you let me know how it goes and if you have any issues?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ceriwolfe
Dabbler

looks good - thanks for your efforts

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem, let us know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet