Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my bill ?

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: my bill ?

Here we go , i just recived this email  Wink  but once again there is no amount showing . have just checked my usage 33 gig used out of 60 gig , so no where near any extra charge . my phone bill is showing 50p  Smiley
so there is no reason why PN cannot give me the amount to Pay my bill
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I normally get two e-mails, one with the amount they are taking out of the bank and one with the extra's - in my case referrals, I thing that they have also alterred the view transaction page, you nowhave to do the sums to see what you hace to pay, I thing that up to about a month ago, the gave you the final result

https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=mydetails&?membermenu=accountdetails
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=view_transactions&s=0
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

1. Just work out how much data you could download at line speed between the time that email is sent and when you are billed. Looking back through your posts I found one showing you syncing at 19Mb, allowing for the IP Profile etc I'm sure you can download at well in excess of 8Mbps which is 1MBps. At that speed, in three days you could download over 250GB. Now obviously you are not going to do that but series record a number of programs in iPlayer, download a distro, etc. and it would be very, very easy for you to use way more than 27GB.
2. There is nothing to stop you making chargeable calls between the email and billing date.
3. Referrals are only credited when the referrer makes their payment, so up to the billing date, referral credits are not finalised. This may not affect your account but it is another reason why Plusnet's system does not advise people the final bill in advance of the billing date.
You have a simple option to get exact notification of the amount, get notification more days in advance of the payment being taken and save yourself the card payment fee.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

i hear what you saying jelv  Wink but with my o2 mobile pay monthly i get 5 days notice of my bill amount so therfore what they must do is calculate my next bill from the day they send the text ,, easy to work out usage , unlike PN who send you a advice saying we are taking a amount we dont know in 3 days time  :o.
surely if they waited untill bill due date they would tell you the exact amount then email you we will be taking this amount in 3 days time  Roll_eyes
so basically from today work out my bill tell me the amount ,, then next bill starts from today Easy  Cheesy
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
pierre_pierre
Grafter

my month end is always the 23rd, the next month starts on the 24th, and I get my e-mails later on the 24th, the date when taken out of the bank is normally three working days later.
Sureley your dates dont vary