cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my bill

marian87

my bill

well i think it is unfair i had no warning plusnet was going to take a payment out bank till see i was over drawn i work and get paid end of each month i explained this to customer chat and all i got was no help just i will get restricted for there mistake of my email spelt wrong im wondering if i did a good thing switching now cause had no warning about payment due out till i checked my online banking sorry but feel there was no sorry or nothing 

10 REPLIES 10
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: my bill

you get an email every month advising that the payment will be taken

This was received for my account on the 23rd

We'll soon be taking a payment of £37.83 for your service. This will leave
your account on or after 27/04/2016.

You need to check that you are monitoring the contact email address as shown here https://portal.plus.net/my.html?s=0&action=view_details

If you want to check your notifications go to https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=search and closed questions over the last 30 days

marian87

odd as i never recieved email as system just had to be updated as my email was spelt wrong and we are in may now so how would that work and 37.83 and i cancelled dd from my bank due to the mistake with plusnet having spelling mistake in my email so i did not receive email  only sms few days later after tried taking out my bank also getting paid end of month sorry but what part does no one read and understand END OF MONTH I GET MY WAGES 

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

The £37.83 is my account not yours

marian87

oops you meant yours well im angry as feel no one listens even on chat i work and i got to time sheets through internet so i sent off early as been told will get restricted 

marian87

sorry missed read i feel no one has compassion or understanding at present i am wondering if switching was a good thing now  

PeterLoftus
Pro
Fixes: 5

Unfortunately PN bill you based on the date your service went live with them an with their current billing system they cannot change the billing date apparently. There is a new billing system promised where this is possible but this has failed to materialise for several years as I recall Crazy

To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
marian87

i never got any email about payment as they had miss spelt my email address so was not till i went online banking i see they tried to take out why they cant have compassion as it was there spelling mistake has got me in this rut 

marian87

plusnet to let you know your the first company i have regretted switching to

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,

Sorry for the problems you've experienced. Looking at your account you shouldn't be restricted yet, these don't kick in for another 4 days. So you should be able to acknowledge any warning you get and continue browsing.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Welshdragon
Rising Star

@PeterLoftus wrote:

Unfortunately PN bill you based on the date your service went live with them an with their current billing system they cannot change the billing date apparently. There is a new billing system promised where this is possible but this has failed to materialise for several years as I recall Crazy

I remember the conversations well, & was assured again today, that the new system is on it's way, but not told when, just that they are ironing out the bugs etc spiel.....Roll_eyes