cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my account login

qwerty76
Hooked

my account login

I have no idea what my login is and i want to pay this months bill is there any plusnet staff on here that can help as i can't get anyone on the phone and i need my internet restrictions lifted due to home schooling my son he needs to research information, i just want to pay my bill! HELP (stressed out mum)
10 REPLIES 10
qwerty76
Hooked

Payment, billing

My bank rejected payment as something else had gone out but i'm now trying to pay a one off payment as my internet is restricting usage and i'm unable to get anyone on the phone so how would i pay it and would the internet issue's be rectified straight away considering nobody is at work? i have tried numerous times to contact someone regarding payment as i need the internet due to being isolated and trying to home school my son who needs it to research a number of things. Thank you in advance for any comments
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: my account login

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your posts @qwerty76 and apologies for the delayed response.

I'm sorry to see you're having issues paying your bill. Could you drop me a private message Here with your full address or landline phone number so I can take a look into this for you?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dvorak

Moderators Note

Two topic merged 

Customer / Moderator
qwerty76
Hooked

My internet access

So i message the forum yesterday to explain i've been trying to pay my bill and i have no idea what my Plusnet account login or even the email is to login and pay and that i've got restrictions on my account but i need the internet for my son's home schooling and all i wanna do is pay my bill and woke up today the internet being completely turned off! i know we're all going through it at the minute but as the internet companies are pretty much run by computers surely the Plusnet team can run from the safety of their homes via a pc? please can i just pay my bill and have my internet back.
dvorak

Re: My internet access

Moderators Note

Topics from same OP merged to keep all info and issues in one place.

Customer / Moderator
qwerty76
Hooked

Internet off urgently require it for home schooling

I just want to pay this months bill, this is the first time in 2years my payment never went out due to another payment i was unaware of so Plusnet wasn't paid however i've been trying to pay it i have no idea what my Plusnet account login is because i've checked my emails for old messages but i think i set it up with an old email & phone number, i was messaged yesterday saying my account restrictions were lifted but got up today and i've been switched off! I'm home schooling my son so need internet access! can someone from Plusnet private message me asap to get this sorted.
Thank you Sarah
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: My internet access

Thanks for your time on the phone today @qwerty76 

I'm happy to have resolved this for you, let me know if there's ever anything else you'd need help with.

I hope the home schooling goes OK from now on and you're staying safe.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

Re: Internet off urgently require it for home schooling

With respect, @qwerty76 multiple posts on different boards will not help. What staff are available are doing what they can, but the numbers are seriously depleted.

John
dvorak

Re: Internet off urgently require it for home schooling

Moderators Note

More topics merged rom same OP

Customer / Moderator